Stay at the scene of the accident: Avoid moving the vehicle unless necessary.
- Call the police: The presence of the police is crucial to documenting the accident and creating a police report, an essential element of your case.
- Get the contact information of the other drivers involved: Be sure to collect their names, addresses, phone numbers, and insurance policy numbers.
- Take photos of the accident scene: Capture images of the damage to the vehicles, the injuries of the people involved, and any other details relevant to the accident.
- Go to a hospital or urgent care center for a medical evaluation: Even if you don’t feel injuries right away, it’s important to get examined by a medical professional, as auto accident injuries often don’t manifest right away.
- Report the accident to Lyft or Uber: Both services have specific procedures for reporting accidents.
In summary, no one is exempt from suffering this type of injury. However, lawyers specialized in traffic accidents have the experience to help you in these cases and facilitate the compensation you need to pay medical bills, lost wages, and other relevant expenses after the accident.
Therefore, if you have more doubts regarding the subject because you have a similar case, contact us today for a consultation that allows us to evaluate your case and offer you viable solutions.
Don’t wait until it’s too late!